Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today is a new day!

I am really excited to begin my new journey of blogging!  This is something I have procrastinated starting for a long time.  I procrastinate about a lot of things.  Like cleaning, sewing and organizing stuff!  There is really very little free time in the life of a mom of 4 boys ages 7 months, 2 years, 4 years and 7.  Let's not forget about my daughter who is 19 (soon to be 20, gasp!).  She is away at college.   Yippy, she comes home tomorrow for Christmas break!  I can certainly use some extra estrogen in the house these days!  This Christmas season has really inspired me to try new traditions and continue with the old.  I would just love to share my experiences with others.  For instance, I have loved getting up in the morning just to listen to the squeals of delight when one of my four sons discovers where our Elf on a Shelf, Finnegan (Finny) is hiding!  Today he was sleeping in a pencil holder with his head on a homemade tissue pillow.  Yesterday, he was found hanging in my hanging plant with a pair of the kid's scissors.  He made a real mess clipping off the excess plant vines.. I guess they did need a trim!  That silly Elf is really mischievous and the kids really crack up!  I wonder what he will do next!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment